Bonnie Wood, a native of Dutchess County, NY. , writes about local history and teaches high school English. Since her fascination with tales of old as a youth has continued to this day, her mission to keep New York history alive has naturally evolved into the creation of these books and blogs:
- See “Excerpts from My Books” in the right sidebar.
- Stone By Stone: Building a Farm and a Family is available at Oblong Books in Rhinebeck, NY. Contact the author for more details.
- Memories of Ol’ Red Hook From the Burton Coon Collection was first shared at History Happening on the Elmendorph Green, a presentation by Historic Red Hook on June 8, 2019. Memories is now available at Oblong Books in Rhinebeck, NY. Contact the author for more details.
Research- Digital Archivist
- Historic Red Hook
- Dutchess County Historical Society
- New York Genealogical and Biographical Society
- New York Public Library
- New York Historical Society Museum and Library